See our updated blog at RunNatural.org

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Great Day Running

So I took to my minimalist running shoes and headed out for a 10k race today. What a fabulous day to run. Slight cloud cover, cool temperature, and a good cross country style course (hills, grass, trails, and some road). I ran a personal best today and had a blast. It is great to be able to run again. For years I had given up running because of what it did to my knees, but then I have been using a FiveFingers style shoe to run in for the past 6 months along with some barefoot running and have found my joints to LOVE IT!!! I have run longer, faster, and more comfortable then I ever have even when I was competing at running in high school.
It is a joy to find a passion and love for running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment